To celebrate our NEWLOOK we are giving to all our valued Horse Lovers a $5-discount on all new purchases .
Coupon code NEWLOOK
Apply coupon at checkout to receive your $5 discount.
This offer is valid until the 30th of April 2013.
Spring is here but still winter conditions outside- The Abler team is pleased to advise that Express and Registered Airmail post is delivering on schedule despite the freezing weather conditions. Check here for the latest news:Online Package Tracking -
Limited Tracking Available
Europe: No delays – Deliveries are normal as per usual 10 to 21 working days from date of shipment.
Express and Registered Airmail post delivery is back on schedule following delays caused by Winter Storm Nemo.
Check here for the latest news: Online Package Tracking – Limited Tracking Available
Europe: No delays – delivery as per usual 10 to 21 working days from date of shipment.
New Hours for Telephone Sales!
Call Abler Toll Free 1-877-273-3653 – Mainland USA/Canada
Hours of Operation 7am-9pm – Monday to Friday – USA EST
Love is in the air this week and you want to celebrate with your four legged true love? What does a horse love? Of course, treats will surely make one horse happy but there are many things that your big fella would appreciate getting from you. Here is a list of the lovely things your horse would truly enjoy which research studies claim.
- Cuddles. Horses love to groom each other and studies have shown that the tactile experience can lower their heart rates. This proves that touching has a calming and relaxing effect on your horse. So, why not go up to your horse and cuddle him from time to time. This would not only make your horse happy and relaxed but this gesture will make him feel that he is safe with you.
- Water . . . Water and more water! Does this need further explanation? Horses are continuous feeders, and with that, water is essential to help wash down the forage inside his gut. Keep in mind that this water should always be fresh and clean.
- Free Grazing. This is no real surprise. Horses, wild or domesticated love grazing free in the pastures. It is normal for a horse in the wild to spend around 40-60% of its time just grazing around the grass. So when possible let horse roam free.
- Socialization. Isolation is something your horse will not enjoy. Having good company will sooth a horse’s lonely heart. When you plan to stable your horse make sure you allow him to have a good view of his companions in the barn just to let him know that he is not alone. Even better let your horse socialise regularly with his barn mates.
- Walk-time. Spend time walking with your horse. Long walks together are a great time for both you and your horse.
- Comfort. Your horse will surely enjoy a comfy bed. Provide soft bedding for your horse instead of just leaving him on a bare surface. Straw is an excellent choice of bedding for your big fella.
- Relaxation. Give your horse an Equi-massage. A soothing massage will relax your horse and creates quality time for you both.
There are several things that you can do to make your horse feel loved. Spend more time with your horse and bond with him, for the trust that develops between you two will make him want to be with you more. Caring for your horse and ensuring he remains in a healthy state is a great way of showing him that he is loved.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all horse lovers and their horses!